Tuesday 12th Filming Session
Last Tuesday it was time to start filming our final thriller film, unfortunately we should have started the Friday before, but some of our group including myself did not attend that session. However on the Tuesday we were allowed to start filming. We went out to film in our location but it was sadly occupied so we decided to film our flashbacks which we were incorporating into the thriller film. The flashbacks filmed were kept very simple because we were only producing an opening and it shouldn't give to much of the whole film away. So to make the flashbacks effective I needed to use editing skills. After we finished filming the flashbacks, as a group we went back and I started editing the footage. After roughly an hour I had finished editing our shots and we were one step closer to our final product.Joel Ryan,
No comments:
Post a Comment