Thursday, 28 March 2013

Q4. Who would be the audience for your media product?

Here are links to previous research I conducting, regarding target audience/ film during our planning and research period;






Knowing and setting a target audience is crucial because when you are aware of whom you are targeting, you begin to plan and produce things that would appeal to that particular group.  Therefore it is essential to do research on the audience who wish to target.   Firstly I carried out some research to find out which sub-genre was popular, once I gained a result I looked into which group of audience preferred thriller films and why.  Through conducting this research i have learnt that by researching who your target audience is, it can determine whether your film turns out to be a success.  By following the conventions psychological thrillers and including the appropriate content and incorporating the interests of people in the target audience, it can all combine and make the film a success.  

Here is a facebook profile, that portrays our target audience, by using social network,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment