Friday, 1 March 2013

Making the Sound Clip

Making The Sound Clip

Making the Sound clip from Scratch


Producing From Beginning











The Programs which where suggested to be used to make the media track, where not as good as FL Studio which I own at home due to a hobby of producing. So I decided to make the sound clip track for our thriller opening. I knew we needed a soundtrack which built tension though our opening sequence, so when I began producing the beat, I decided to make the man drum beat sound as if a person's heart was beating rapidly as if they were scared. The when adding the chords into the mix, I used a tool called Piano Roll where I was able to make used of various types of pianos and sounds to make the chords match the heart beat like drums. Another reason why I choose to use a FL Studio is that it is used professionally to make instrumentals for actual recordings artists, this way when making the track I would have to start every little thing from scratch and not used loops like most of the other groups where planning to do.

Using the Piano Roll Feature


















Once I made the different sequences which I was going to use in the sound clip I used the play area to arrange them together to produce the final track, I made sure I added a deep bass which played the exact same Chords as the Piano


Laying the Track
















 


Joel Ryan,

No comments:

Post a Comment